From the 2023/24 school year, the intermediate school leaving certificate (MSA) and the authorization to transition to the qualification phase of the upper secondary school level (gymnasiale Oberstufe) will be acquired on the basis of the academic assessment of grade 10. This means that students at the Mentora Gymnasium advance to year 11 through a transfer decision at the end of the 10th grade.
If there are still school places available, places are also awarded to external applicants every year. Anyone interested in a place in the 11th grade in the coming school year 2024/25 is asked to apply via our website by 1 March, 2024
Our admission process in 4 steps:
1. Register your child online via our website.
2. After receiving your registration, we will send you our application documents
3. In step three, we review the documents you have submitted, which are received either by post or as scanned documents via email. These documents include:
- Copy of the all school report with details regarding work and social behaviour document from grades 7 - 10,
- Completed application form,
- Completed course selection form, which is sent with the application form. If you need assistance filling out the course selection form, we will be happy to help you. Just let us know,
The MSA certificate with a recommendation for the transition to the upper secondary school level should be submitted between July 17th and 19th, 2024, and
The presentation of proof of a proficiency in a second foreign language. If the second foreign language was only started in the 8th or 9th grade, it must be taken in the qualification phase until the end of the third or fourth semester of the Abitur course.
4. If all documents are complete and school places are available, we will invite you and your child to a personal interview at our school. Here you have the opportunity to get to know us and visit our premises.
Please click here to download our school flyer.